Monday, November 2, 2009

TImed Writing

Friday we had our timed writing essay. The subject was community, what does community mean to us? Are we part of the community at Ball State? Thinking about the question what quite difficult, what exactly is a community? Many people have their own definitions of what a community is. I didn't know how to define a community, at least in my own words. Also it didn't help to have the fire alarm go off near the end, so I'm sure the readers will be totally confused on what I'm trying to talk about.

I thought I would be a bit happy that I had an excuse to not finish my essay, I was a bit frustrated because I wanted to try and finish putting my thoughts together, however I didn't have enough time to do so

1 comment:

  1. So the interruption was also an interruption in your thinking? It's interesting to hear that perspective because sometimes stepping away from writing can give additional perspective. Of course, only having a few minutes when you go back to the writing does not help. That's why I revised Project 4 so everyone would have more time to think about the idea of community.

    ReplyDelete