hurray last blog!!
We are on humpday of the last week of classes, and there is a lot of revising to do. There is just a lot of work to be done, it is overwhelming a bit. I'm just not in the mood, or have the motivation, to revise papers, but I have to force myself to do so and it stinks.
Next semester I am taking 104, and one of the questions asked during class was "Are you ready for 104?" I think so, I think I'm decent at researching sources for my papers, and since 104 focuses on research. With writing and mechanics, there are some things I still struggle on, but I will continue to work on that in 104, and even beyond, since I don't think you can be a "master" at writing, theres always something you can work on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment