This last week we spent time revising other papers on project 2. The method I thought was unique..reading your paper out loud makes you realize what mistakes, or what doesn't make sense, popnout to you. Its one of my favorite editing techniques we do in class.
One thing I found interesting this week was the building built at MIT. Looking at the building reminded me of my traveling experince to Boston, and the uniqueness to that city that I miss. I remember seeing that building being under construction and thought it was the weirdest thing ever, mainly because of its location being in an industrial-like setting with factories. I wonder what it looks like now that its finished?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I definetely agree that reading your paper out loud tell you what mistakes you have made.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with what you are saying about how reading a paper out loud and editing it is sometimes better than just reading it to yourself. When you read out loud, you can hear what needs to be changed and what could be added.
ReplyDelete